1911 AB parts

  • maxwellbernard18
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      hello, just joined the group/

      im 18 years old and recently purchased a 1911 AB runabout. im looking
      for hubcaps and a westchester taillight. any leads.

      michael

      email or reply. i would love to hear from some of the members of this
      group.
    • Jim Dix
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        Hubcaps show up on e-bay every so often, keep a search going. I've seen some
        in brass flea markets as well.
        Tail lights are dear! I've seen a couple on ebay and in flea markets. Merle
        Simonsma, son Tim is a member of this group, might be able to help.
        JIm