Re: Maxwell wanted

  • __A_YAHOO_USER__
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      Thanks for your replies. Okay, l should have been more specific.

      Looking for a well sorted restored 1910 to 1914 car in a strong #3 or #2 condition. I would use the car to tour, although l'd want it to very nice. Modest modifications that make the car more useable and reliable are okay. I have a 1920s car at the moment but want to change to a brass tourer.

      I have seen the 1913 Maxwell on ebay. Probably a good car but for a $60000 it's restoration is showing it's age a little too much in my opinion, which is perhaps why it doesn't sell.