Christmas

  • Leroy Francies
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
      From our Maxwell to your Maxwell and from our house to your house a
      wish for a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
      Leroy and Joyce Francies
    • Jim Dix
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
        And to all of you, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year of
        Maxwell touring!
        Jim & Pat Dix

        wish for a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
        Leroy and Joyce Francies

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • David Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
          And to you all (MD is south of the Mason Dixon) the same. I tried to be
          original but it didn't take.

          David Young
          Dianne Taylor