      From: "wendy haines whaines951@... [maxwellbriscoeowners]" <maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com>
      To: "P CORDERY philipcordery@... [maxwellbriscoeowners]" <maxwellbriscoeowners@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, 14 June 2014, 19:26
      Subject: [maxwellbriscoeowners] Brass [6 Attachments]

      Here are some pics but I have no idea what a fair price is.  I think you have already seen these.  Would you like me to take more pics?  Also, I have no idea how much it would cost to ship.  It would probably get there before the Maxwell does. LOL

      Wendy Haines
      Don Haines

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic