Re: MAXQ3120

  • tsvetanusunov
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2006
      > Is there a development board for the MAXQ3120 that Maxim doesn't
      > make. I'm a student, looking for alternatives to cut corners. Any
      > ideas?

      We are working on Electricity metering reference design board with
      MAXQ3120, which will be released in 2-3 months.
      Another project is to add support to MAXQ-IDE for our low cost MAXQ-
      JTAG, just the software engineer who is dealing with this lately is
      overwhelmed with tons of other last moment small high priority tasks :)

      Tsvetan