Re: [maxq-olimex] Re: MAXQ3120

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hi,
      Would you happen to know of a tutorial/howto that could help me apply
      this patch? I've never had to build GCC to create a cross-compiler
      before, so I'm a little out of my depth.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

    • tsvetanusunov
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 28, 2006
        > Is there a development board for the MAXQ3120 that Maxim doesn't
        > make. I'm a student, looking for alternatives to cut corners. Any
        > ideas?

        We are working on Electricity metering reference design board with
        MAXQ3120, which will be released in 2-3 months.
        Another project is to add support to MAXQ-IDE for our low cost MAXQ-
        JTAG, just the software engineer who is dealing with this lately is
        overwhelmed with tons of other last moment small high priority tasks :)

        Tsvetan