Welcome to MAXQ microcontollers group

  • tsvetanusunov
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      Dear All,

      This group was created for discussions about Olimex boards for MAXQ
      microcontrollers, but all MAXQ users are welcome to share their
      problems and suggestions here.
      We at Olimex are going to monitor this group and answer questions
      related to our boards and I'm sure that FAEs from Maxim-Dallas would
      monitor this group as well and answer to any questions related to
      MAXQ devices which may arise.

      Best regards
      Tsvetan Usunov
      Olimex Ltd