I am new here...

  • katerina_ddkv
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
      Salut citoyens,

      I am new here and I would like to introduce myself. I am from Czech
      republic, Prague. I have been always interested in history, in
      French revolution for about three years. I admire Maximilien
      Robespierre and Antoine Saint-Just. They really changed my life: I
      have found several new penfriends, started to study public
      administration at university (at my 26) and to write poems. I even
      join one political party in order to do something for my country.

      So, that is about me. I look forward to join your discussions.

      Egalité et vertu,

      citoyenne Katerina
    • Vanesa Montacuto
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
        Hi, Katerina!:

        Welcome to the board. I'm Vanesa from Buenos Aires , Argentina, and as you said, Robespierre and Saint-Just really changed my life too. I admire them. I read all I could get about them and his friends. I'm studying very deeply the Sans-Culotte mouvement and leaders, notably Francois Hanriot, the National Guard Commandant General. I'm very interested in his life and death.

        Welcome again! You are the only Czech citizen here in the board!

        Salut et Fraternité
        Vanesa.

        katerina_ddkv <katerina.1789@...> wrote:

        Salut citoyens,

        I am new here and I would like to introduce myself. I am from Czech
        republic, Prague. I have been always interested in history, in
        French revolution for about three years. I admire Maximilien
        Robespierre and Antoine Saint-Just. They really changed my life: I
        have found several new penfriends, started to study public
        administration at university (at my 26) and to write poems. I even
        join one political party in order to do something for my country.

        So, that is about me. I look forward to join your discussions.

        Egalité et vertu,

        citoyenne Katerina

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Anca R
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
          Bienvenue citoyenne!

          It's so good to know that there are people, like you, whose interest in the French Revolution is more than just a hobby. It's great to have you in the group.
          So you're from Prague? It's a beautiful city, I was there last summer and I loved it.
          As for me, one day I hope to write a novel about the Revolution, but for now, I don't have the time because, as a student, I'm very busy.
          I too admire Robespierre and Saint-Just very much. I also admire Couthon and Marat.

          Salut et fraternite!

          Citoyenne Anca

          katerina_ddkv <katerina.1789@...> wrote:

          Salut citoyens,

          I am new here and I would like to introduce myself. I am from Czech
          republic, Prague. I have been always interested in history, in
          French revolution for about three years. I admire Maximilien
          Robespierre and Antoine Saint-Just. They really changed my life: I
          have found several new penfriends, started to study public
          administration at university (at my 26) and to write poems. I even
          join one political party in order to do something for my country.

          So, that is about me. I look forward to join your discussions.

          Egalit� et vertu,