robespierre's PATRIOTIC COMMUNISM

  • jscheiner73
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      Patriotic commies · The PATRIOTIC Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Dengist
      Communist Party

      This is a political party made for American patriots who distrust the
      government. This is a party in the tradition of Oliver Cromwell,
      Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson John Brown, Abraham Lincoln and
      William Jennings Bryan. We take pride in America's puritan tradition
      and proud of our morality and our values. We oppose vice and sin. We
      are not ashamed of America! The Patriotic Communist Party seeks to
      make America a more powerful and a more secure nation. We welcome and
      support the American militia movement. We believe in the government of
      Ancient Athens, the religion of Puritan Calvinism, the military of the
      Swiss Militia, the society of Robespierre and Mao and a nation of
      Americans. This party believes in Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong
      Thought, Deng Xiaopeng Theory, and the Three Represents. We are the
      ONLY red party outside of China that believes in the postMao economic
      theories that have made China a supepower and can make America even
      greater. ALL other Red parties denounce the reforms that have made
      China's GDP the fastest growing in history. NOT US! We are not a
      foreign party. Peking and Moscow do not control us, Hicksville, West
      Virginia does! If your a proud American who wants democracy in
      politics,economics, society, and religion, and thinks a militia where
      every family has an AK-47 in their home is the best military to WIN
      the war on terror, than stop on by!