Mao Zedong: Robespierre Unconquered

  • jscheiner73
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 9:10 AM
      I believe that Mao Zedong is what Robespieere could have been had he
      also been Napoleon. HE combined the two geniuses of the revolution
      into one giant. Throughout history all the great minds have always
      been terrified of mob rule, of the masses, Mao was a leader who
      cherished the masses and for the first time in history the social
      pyramid was turned on its head.
    • Vanesa Montacuto