[Maximilien Robespierre] Re: Augustin Robespierre

  • Claudia Groiss
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2005
      Salut Katerina,

      you are surely right, because 21st January is the day cited in every
      reliable source I know of.

      I hope you are aware that he turned 30 on the very day that Louis XVI
      was executed. Why do I think Augustin might still have thrown a party
      in the evening?

      Claudia

      --- In maximilienrobespierre@yahoogroups.com, "katerina_ddkv"
      <katerina.1789@s...> wrote:

      > I have found his birthday in several sites, where is set 21 of
      > January.
      > I add one link about him.
      >
      > Have a nice day.
      >
      > Salut et fraternité,
      >
      > citoyenne Katerina
      >

      > --- In maximilienrobespierre@yahoogroups.com, Vanesa Montacuto
      > <vmontacuto@y...> wrote:
      > > Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that Augustin was born in JUNE
      20...Do
      > you know the real Bonbon's birthay? I'm very interested in Augustin
      > Robespierre too. I read in a French site that a Canadian Student
      > wrote a booklet on him. Did someone read it?
      > >
      > > Vanesa.
      > >
      > > katerina_ddkv <katerina.1789@s...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Let me join your congratulations. Thank you Lena, for this
      > > commemoration. Augustin was brave and honest man. He deserve more
      > > attention on this board.
      > >
      > > Liberté ou la mort!
      > > citoyenne Katerina
      > >
      > > --- In maximilienrobespierre@yahoogroups.com, Olena Shon
      > > <shon_olena@y...> wrote:
      > > > Dear friends,
      > > > It's a little late, but on the 21 of January Augustin
      > > > Robespierre was born.
      > > > Congratulations!
      > > > It's a pity, little is known about him. Or, maybe, I
      > > > am mistaken?
      > > > Lena

      > > > Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.
      > > > http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

      > Service.

    • Vanesa Montacuto
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2005
        Hi, Claudia and Katerina:

        Well! I thought exactly the same when I read that his birthay was January 21!!! Do you imagine a birthay party exactly the day when Louis XVI was put to sleep? LOL! :D

        Citoyenne Vanesa.