Re: Please assist with PhD research

  • phdsister1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      Hello,
      We'd like to thank all those who have participated in my sister's
      doctoral research. Your
      response has been phenomenal. If you would like to contribute, and
      have not already done so, the survey will be available online through
      October 25th at: https://www.psychdata.com/surveys.asp?SID=7062
      With much gratitude,
      PhDSister1

      To anyone who was unintentionally offended by our request for
      participants in this study, we offer our sincere apologies