Euchre Rotations & Scorecards

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2005
      Hey Gang!

      I finally completed my Excel spreadsheet file to help those that
      conduct or assist in Progressive Euchre Tournaments. It's a 5 page
      file with rotation charts for 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, & 16 players and
      the scorecards that automatically fill in as you select the number of
      players. (inputting the names is optional... they will fill in TOO!)

      Take a gander at http://mykscot.freewebpage.org

      Enjoy!