  • Peggy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone--

      My name is Peggy and I am happy to be a new member of this group. I am 56 and look forward to playing Euchre and making new friends as soon as possible. I have played the game since 1970, when I was in college and that was the most popular non-academic activity at the student union. Please feel free to get in touch with me, ask me questions, and by all means, invite me to play. Is there any specific day or time that you all play? Or is it a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing? Thanks again...I love this card game and can't wait to play.

      plf1952