A Loving Online Community for 40 plus Mature singles!

  • qucci yallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      **v** Take time to read before joining **v**

      This is just a friendly happy group for mature friends. We talk about what we want to. Enjoy sharing our lives, being friends, laughter, a close "online family". Suitable for 40 and up, up and up! All are welcome. No chat room. All members are required to post regularly.

      http://loveforum.awardspace.com/

      Requirements: When applying state why you want to join, post and introduce yourself upon receiving approval, valid address, member profile. All else will be denied. All members are required to post regularly. Web read only.