Tender loving care! What kind of peopel would you like to meet?

  • linktochurch15
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      http://www.beep.com/memberdateien/members/seniormatch/yasingles.htm

      Right about now, if I'd found the right words to say
      I'd tell you you're safe and take hold of your hand
      I'll be there by your side for the rest of your life
      Our bodies could fall off the end of the world
      Something told me we'd be happy forever
      I don't see how this could change any of that
      I will follow your ghost as it climbs up the rock-face
      And lie with you on the grass above
      And I'd like to change all this
      And I'd like to wake up from this
      By your side
      How did we ever survive for this length of time?
      Living with only a care in the world
      But the light that shines from her
      Whenever she's happy is worth every minute that we've saved ourselves
      Maybe there's hope in just one final second
      A flash of her love as she waves us goodbye
      Don't torture yourself with what might have given
      We did everything that we could ever do
      And I'd like to change all this
      And I'd like to wake up form this
      By your side.