Re: [Mature Euchre] kibitz

  • Mary Ellen Polacek
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      Kibitzing is good for beginners to see how more experienced players do it

      Nancy Johnson <fun2playeuchre@...> wrote:
      Why would you want to Kibitz anyway?? I have played regular euchre with several names for years and I bet I have used Kibitz once.
      I find it very frustrating! I would much rather just play! Have FUN with playing!
      Mel <meld@...> wrote:
      Hell-o all I,v just started playing here and want to tell those
      who i,v had the pleasure of playing eucher with that i,m unable to
      kibitz,s so if some one would tell me how i do this i,d very much
      appreciate it alwasy dickky77...ty