Hi Everyone!! Getting exited for convention?

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 7 10:53 AM
      Hey everybody!!

      Well, as you might imagine I am up to my noggin' in sewing and dollies and paint, getting ready to leave for convention in just a few weeks!! Eek! ...lol

      This is my 10th Convention, and to celebrate Matt T and I wanted to have a little opening reception with wine or champagne and little nibbley things... :) ......oh, and a bunch of new creations by both myself and Matt Trujillo-- just to sweeten the pot *giggle*

      We are opening up for sales on Monday the 25th-- the exact time is still tobe determined, but somewhere in the late afternoon (but usually open the door somewhere between 3 and 5ish)-- all of that info will be posted in the hotel, along with our room info.

      So, can I have a show of hands of who will be attending convention, and who would be lining up for our opening night of room sales? :)

      Much love and thanks to everyone!! I hope to see a lot of you very soon! :)

      *swak*
      Matt
    • Lisa McDonald
      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 11 6:42 AM
        From: Lisa McDonald <risland_65@...>
        To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, July 10, 2011, 7:16 PM

        Sorry to be so clueless...but where is this barbie convention?
        Lisa

        From: Amanda F <alf_area51@...>
        To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 8:05 AM

        Hi Matt!

        I am really going to try for next year Convention since it will be closer to drive so if I do I will for sure be visting you and your beautful Barbies!! I would love to see pictures of what you have done thi year ;)

        *Amanda*