Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Wishing all a wonderful New Year! :)

  • Jenny Lynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Matt,

      I hope you have a wonderful new year.  Thanks for the wishes.

      I took my doll to a club meeting and had several threats of kidnapping.  :o)  Was able to get her home safely.  I cherish my Matt Sutton Doll.

      Jinx

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Ok, I am going to spam you right back!

        I hope that your 2011 is the best yet!  I know we will all have fun in FL! Can't wait!

        Hugs and Love to all
        Sari

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
          Thanks Matt! Happy New Year to you and all Barbie collectors =) I cannot wait to see what you have for us soon!

          Loves,
          *Amanda*