Wishing all a wonderful New Year! :)

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      Ok, I'm spamming you all with love...lol

      I wanted to thank everyone for being so wonderful to me. You all have been so supportive and generous over the years, and it has meant the world to me!

      May the coming year be filled with love, success, and happiness (well, and dollies ^_^) to everyone and their loved ones.

      Of course, more of my girls will be coming your way! Hopefully soon! (but I'll let you pay off some holiday bills first...lol)

      Much love to all!!
      *group hugs!*
      Matt ^_^
    • Jenny Lynn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hi Matt,

        I hope you have a wonderful new year.  Thanks for the wishes.

        I took my doll to a club meeting and had several threats of kidnapping.  :o)  Was able to get her home safely.  I cherish my Matt Sutton Doll.

        Jinx

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
          Ok, I am going to spam you right back!

          I hope that your 2011 is the best yet!  I know we will all have fun in FL! Can't wait!

          Hugs and Love to all
          Sari

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
            Thanks Matt! Happy New Year to you and all Barbie collectors =) I cannot wait to see what you have for us soon!

            Loves,
            *Amanda*