Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Drumroll please......... NEW DOLLS :)

  • Matthew Sutton
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
      hahahaha--

        Gee Darla, I wish you were a little happier... *giggle* ;)

        Thank you SOOO much!  I'm glad she arrived safely--- she's obviously very loved in her new home, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!

        Thanks you!!
      *hugs*
      Matt :)

      From: Jenny Lynn <jenny177104@...>
      To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:45 AM

      Matt,

      Received my doll today.  She is TO-DIE-FOR beautiful!  Thanks for signing the box.

      I will treasure!

      Jinx

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
        Hi Jinx!

          Yay!  I'm glad she's home and well-loved ^_^   Enjoy her!!!