Drumroll please......... NEW DOLLS :)

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 23, 2010
      Thanks for waiting, everyone--

      I wanted everything to be pretty for y'all ^_^ (it's not 6pm yet-- it's still afternoon, right? LOL)

      Heres the link:

      http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknowindex

      Folks have been waiting, so (hopefully) things will go fast...lol

      Purchases/emails will be honored on a first come, first served basis, and I will try to update frequently so no one gets their hopes up for something that's sold...If you miss out on a gal, don't be sad! While I won't make duplicate dolls, I do accept commissions-- just ask!

      Include your address in your email so I can figure out shipping for you. Dolls will be made available to "the public" tomorrow, and any dolls not sold will be coming with me to the FR convention on Wed... :) Paypal is accepted as payment.

      Thanks so much everyone!! I hope you enjoy the new girls!

      *hugs*
      Matt
    • Jenny Lynn
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 23, 2010
        Hi Matt,

        This is Jinx.  I want C'est Vrai. if you still have her.

        jen

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 23, 2010
          Incredible, stunning! Crossing my fingers there is stilllll time!

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 23, 2010
            Matt they sure were worth waiting for. All of them are as always deliciously stunning. I love the fashions also. Hmmmm, I sure hope ALL of them sell if not here than at Convention. As always I could not pick a favorite, well maybe one did catch my eye more than the others. Best Wishes, Terri

            HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY   TERRI

            Terri  aka  Silkies  lives  here !

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 24, 2010
              Hi Matt,

              wow, your doll creations are awesome, I see most of them are spoken for.  They are all beautiful too.  Much success to you always with your dolls, I see that many doll collectors enjoy your work too.  Kudos to you!!

              Belinda

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 24, 2010
                Thanks Belinda!

                ...now I just have to (gladly)  work on those dolls for KellyKon ^_^

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 24, 2010
                  Hi Matt,

                  So you will donate for 2011?  I knew we could count on you, you are vonderful!!! Thank you so very much.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 28, 2010
                    Matt,

                    Received my doll today.  She is TO-DIE-FOR beautiful!  Thanks for signing the box.

                    I will treasure!

                    Jinx

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 28, 2010
                      I received my doll today also. Just one little complaint - she is TOO incredible!! Words can not describe how much I love this doll. Thank you so much for creating her. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her!!!!!!! Thank you ;) (love the box personalization) ::hugs::: Matt! You are the best! Total ROCKSTAR! ;)

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 30, 2010
                        I had a look at these stunners, what could I say, gorgeous, absolutely fricken gorgeous, well done!

                        David :)
                      • Matthew Sutton
                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
                          Thanks David!!

                            I'm glad that you loved them!

                          *hugs*
                          Matt

                          Message 12 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
                            hahahaha--

                              Gee Darla, I wish you were a little happier... *giggle* ;)

                              Thank you SOOO much!  I'm glad she arrived safely--- she's obviously very loved in her new home, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!

                              Thanks you!!
                            *hugs*
                            Matt :)

                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 1, 2010
                              Hi Jinx!

                                Yay!  I'm glad she's home and well-loved ^_^   Enjoy her!!!