NEW DOLL UPDATE!! :)

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2010
      Ok, so I know I said new dolls would be available just a few weeks after I got back from the Barbie Convention.... it's a *liiiittle* later than that...lol

      You see, I wanted to add a couple of dolls to the two I had remaining from convention, so y'all had more choices.... then a couple became three.... and then four...then....(you can see where this is going ^_^)

      I will haver EIGHT dolls available for sale!! EIGHT! ^_^

      I am currently photographing and uploading, and the dolls will be posted to the group THIS SATURDAY, Oct 23, in the afternoon.... Keep your peepers peeled for the post!!

      Thanks for being patient!

      *hugs*

      Matt!

      http://mattsutton.com my OOAK Silkstone website
      http://mattsutton.com/stuff my extra dolly goodies for sale
    • D S
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010
        OMG you are killing me! lol I have to go with the inlaws to a church dinner. I'm so going to miss it! *sniffle* However, I can totally picture you having fits of *giggles* knowing you have us all hanging by our britches! lol

      • lyndak@hamptons.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010

          Matthew,                                                                                                                                                                                I am sitting here at my pc awaiting the arrival of your new dolls to appear on your website.
          First time for me.
          4:18pm on Sat., Still waiting, I hope it will be soon.

          Lynda (hamptonlady)

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010
            hehe

              well, I'm evil, but not *that* evil...lol

              You never know-- I'm in CA, so you might be home by the time I post everything ^_^

            Matt

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010

              Sorry, I sent email to wrong address.
              Looks like we are both hanging by a thread, waiting for Matt's new releases.
              Lynda

              From: D S <darlajsanders@...>
              To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010
                Message
                Matt,

                Are you bringing OOAK dolls to sell at FR Convention?

                Crystal

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 23, 2010
                  Hey--

                   Thanks for the patience everyone....  writing descriptions has taken longer than I hoped...lol

                    The post will be coming up very soon, so hang on! :)

                    Crystal-- yes, I will be bringing OOAKs to FR.... I will bring whatever Silkstones have not sold, in addition to some OOAK Poppy Parkers, Matt Trujillo's OOAK Ken dolls, and I am working on some OOAK Amelies that Azone and Denise will be selling in their room (with all the Japanese goodness ^_^)

                   Whew!

                  Matt
                  *back to work!*