Welcome everyone!

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2009
      Hi all!

      Big thanks to everyone who's joined thusfar-- I appreciate the support! ^_^

      This is the place where you'll be the first to see and purchase my new creations, before they are shared with the general public.

      I'll also be adding the link for my Silkstone restringing tutorial (just in case any of your Silks get tired arms and legs) and a tutorial for dolly head removal.....

      ...if anyone has any suggestions or questions about anything, let me know!

      Love, fun, and hugs to all!
      Matt :)

      http://mattsutton.com (the OOAKs)
      http://mattsutton.con/stuff (my extras for sale or trade)
    • cookie clayton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
        Matt, thanks so much for inviting me.  It's nice to be included, even when you haven't been able to go to a convention in 3 years (yes, that's right, me).  I still LOVE the doll of yours that I won at the silent auction in L.A.!  I look forward to adding a few "friends" to keep her company!

        Cookie in CA

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
          Cookie!

          I'm glad you're stil out there, somewhere! Thanks for being part of the group, and hopefully we can set you up with another girl, so "Monaco" doesn't get lonely...lol

          Matt :)

          --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, cookie clayton <cookieclay@...> wrote:

          > Matt, thanks so much for inviting me.  It's nice to be included, even when you haven't been able to go to a convention in 3 years (yes, that's right, me).  I still LOVE the doll of yours that I won at the silent auction in L.A.!  I look forward to adding a few "friends" to keep her company!
          >
          > Cookie in CA

        • cookie clayton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
            You can count on it!  She is just busy keeping me company, but think she's tired of me.  :)

            Cookie

            I'm glad you're stil out there, somewhere! Thanks for being part of the group, and hopefully we can set you up with another girl, so "Monaco" doesn't get lonely...lol

            Matt :)

            --- In matthewsuttonlist@ yahoogroups. com, cookie clayton <cookieclay@ ...> wrote:

            > Matt, thanks so much for inviting me.  It's nice to be included, even when you haven't been able to go to a convention in 3 years (yes, that's right, me).  I still LOVE the doll of yours that I won at the silent auction in L.A.!  I look forward to adding a few "friends" to keep her company!
            >
            > Cookie in CA

          • karits35
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009
              Thanks so much for the invitation, Matt. Sounds like it will be a really interesting & fun group. Looking forward to your tutorials as well as seeing your gorgeous creations!

              Kari