a BIG convention THANK YOU!! (and some details on some dollies...)

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
      Hi everyone!!

      To all who were able to attend the National Barbie Doll Collector's Convention in Cleveland-- I hope eveyone had a good time, and their travels home were safe and quick! Also, a warm welcome to the new members of the group!

      I think I'm finally recovered from all the fun and activity (it took two days-- I must be getting old...lol)

      Now that I'm back home, I'm back to work on my dolls (no rest for the wicked...lol) I'm putting the finishing touches on some commission work I have, and will be shipping those soon...

      With regards to any dolls still available, there were a couple of gals who didn't find just the right new home. They will soon be available for sale--- first to the group, and then to the "public".....

      However, I realize that not everyone can go to convention, so I wanted to give you guys more than that to chose from! I will be adding some new girls to the mix! ^_^ Details to follow, but keep your eyes peeled!

      love and thanks to all!

      Matt ^_^
    • Amanda F
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
        I cannot wait to see what new dolls you have and hopefully I will be able to get one! Glad you and everyone else who went to Convention had a blast = )

        *Amanda*

        --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "mattsdolls" <shooby32@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone!!
        >
        > To all who were able to attend the National Barbie Doll Collector's Convention in Cleveland-- I hope eveyone had a good time, and their travels home were safe and quick! Also, a warm welcome to the new members of the group!
        >
        > I think I'm finally recovered from all the fun and activity (it took two days-- I must be getting old...lol)
        >
        > Now that I'm back home, I'm back to work on my dolls (no rest for the wicked...lol) I'm putting the finishing touches on some commission work I have, and will be shipping those soon...
        >
        > With regards to any dolls still available, there were a couple of gals who didn't find just the right new home. They will soon be available for sale--- first to the group, and then to the "public".....
        >
        > However, I realize that not everyone can go to convention, so I wanted to give you guys more than that to chose from! I will be adding some new girls to the mix! ^_^ Details to follow, but keep your eyes peeled!
        >
        > love and thanks to all!
        >
        > Matt ^_^

      • Rebecca Berry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
          Oh matt you tease you!!!  It was a complete joy to see you again, as always, and to become the proud new owner of one of your precious works of art.

          --Rebecca ( squeeeeeeeeel )

          To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2010
            Hey Matt

            I hated the way the room sales were set up. I know that i missed alot. I never got to your room to even say "HI", but did pass you once or twice. Had a great time with my friends. I am excited about FL! Looking forward to see your new girls!
            Sari