Cleveland Convention Doll

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 8:49 PM
      Matt - I just wanted to say again that your Cleveland Convention live auction doll was just stunning! I did bid on her, but was outbid. I would have been so proud to have her in my collection. The 3 dolls I did purchase are just magnificent!!! Keep up the good work and Jessica and I will see you in Ft. Lauderdale :) Deb J.
    • mattsdolls
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27 1:20 PM
        Hi Deb!

        awww-- thank you so much! ^_^ I'm sorry you didn't win her-- she would have fit right in with the gals you chose this year! lol! I appreciate your bidding on her, and helping to raise money for the charity.

        I can't wait until Ft Lauderdale! My creativity is already flowing, and I've been sketching and working out some new ideas....(no rest for the wicked...lol)

        Love to you and Jessica!
        Matt

        --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "Deb" <dmjohnson113@...> wrote:

        > Matt - I just wanted to say again that your Cleveland Convention live auction doll was just stunning! I did bid on her, but was outbid. I would have been so proud to have her in my collection. The 3 dolls I did purchase are just magnificent!!! Keep up the good work and Jessica and I will see you in Ft. Lauderdale :) Deb J.

      • Al Scott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27 3:47 PM
          You better bring lots of doll Matt to Florida.  I registered for the convention just hope I get in.  I saw photos of your dolls on the FBC posts.  I love them all.  I would have purchased several.  Can't wait to see what didn't sell.

          Allan
          a new member