Hey all! :)

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
      I just wanted to drop in and say "hello" to everyone, and welcome the newer members that have joined in the last few months-- thanks so much for joining!^_^

      As you can imagine, life here in Casa des Matteos is CRAAAZEEEEE right now! lol! Convention is mere weeks away, and we are knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint *giggle* Matt T has been a rooting fool and has made some great OOAK Kens, as well as a set for thr Silent Auction.

      I'm finishing up a bevy of beautiful new dolls for everyone to select from, as well as a doll for the Live Charity Auction! (ooo-- my poor little pin-pricked fingertips!)

      As usual, we'll be arriving on Sunday, giving us a day to recoup and relax--- Monday we'll be opening for business, and there will be signs everywhere letting you know what room we'll be selling out of ^_^

      I hope everyone has been saving up their pennies and getting ready for the week-long party in Cleveland!!

      *hugs, love, and safe travel to all!!*
      Matt
    • sarid2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
        Can't wait to see what ya'll are getting ready!! ROFL "knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint" Too funny!

        Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you both on Monday ready to rock in Cleveland!
        Hugs
        Sari

        --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "mattsdolls" <shooby32@...> wrote:

        > I just wanted to drop in and say "hello" to everyone, and welcome the newer members that have joined in the last few months-- thanks so much for joining!^_^
        >
        > As you can imagine, life here in Casa des Matteos is CRAAAZEEEEE right now! lol! Convention is mere weeks away, and we are knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint *giggle* Matt T has been a rooting fool and has made some great OOAK Kens, as well as a set for thr Silent Auction.
        >
        > I'm finishing up a bevy of beautiful new dolls for everyone to select from, as well as a doll for the Live Charity Auction! (ooo-- my poor little pin-pricked fingertips!)
        >
        > As usual, we'll be arriving on Sunday, giving us a day to recoup and relax--- Monday we'll be opening for business, and there will be signs everywhere letting you know what room we'll be selling out of ^_^
        >
        > I hope everyone has been saving up their pennies and getting ready for the week-long party in Cleveland!!
        >
        > *hugs, love, and safe travel to all!!*
        > Matt

      • Matthew Sutton
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
          lol--

           I'm telling you-- it's like a TRU exploded in here...lol

          We'll be there-- jetlagged and ready to go! ^_^

          Matt

          Can't wait to see what ya'll are getting ready!! ROFL "knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint" Too funny!

          Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you both on Monday ready to rock in Cleveland!
          Hugs
          Sari

          --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "mattsdolls" <shooby32@...> wrote:

          > I just wanted to drop in and say "hello" to everyone, and welcome the newer members that have joined in the last few months-- thanks so much for joining!^_^
          >
          > As you can imagine, life here in Casa des Matteos is CRAAAZEEEEE right now! lol! Convention is mere weeks away, and we are knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint *giggle* Matt T has been a rooting fool and has made some great OOAK Kens, as well as a set for thr Silent Auction.
          >
          > I'm finishing up a bevy of beautiful new dolls for everyone to select from, as well as a doll for the Live Charity Auction! (ooo-- my poor little pin-pricked fingertips!)
          >
          > As usual, we'll be arriving on Sunday, giving us a day to recoup and relax--- Monday we'll be opening for business, and there will be signs everywhere letting you know what room we'll be selling out of ^_^
          >
          > I hope everyone has been saving up their pennies and getting ready for the week-long party in Cleveland!!
          >
          > *hugs, love, and safe travel to all!!*
          > Matt

        • gwynnsbalto
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 26, 2010
            Hello Matt and Matt! Can't wait to see you both in Cleveland, but I have to survive IFDC first! LOL! So looking forward to seeing what you did to those nekkid dolls. . .and the OOAK Kens. . .and the silent auction set. Yes!

            Yvonne in MD

            --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "mattsdolls" <shooby32@...> wrote:

            > I just wanted to drop in and say "hello" to everyone, and welcome the newer members that have joined in the last few months-- thanks so much for joining!^_^
            >
            > As you can imagine, life here in Casa des Matteos is CRAAAZEEEEE right now! lol! Convention is mere weeks away, and we are knee deep in nekkid dolls, fabrics, hair, and paint *giggle* Matt T has been a rooting fool and has made some great OOAK Kens, as well as a set for thr Silent Auction.
            >
            > I'm finishing up a bevy of beautiful new dolls for everyone to select from, as well as a doll for the Live Charity Auction! (ooo-- my poor little pin-pricked fingertips!)
            >
            > As usual, we'll be arriving on Sunday, giving us a day to recoup and relax--- Monday we'll be opening for business, and there will be signs everywhere letting you know what room we'll be selling out of ^_^
            >
            > I hope everyone has been saving up their pennies and getting ready for the week-long party in Cleveland!!
            >
            > *hugs, love, and safe travel to all!!*
            > Matt

          • Matthew Sutton
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 27, 2010
              Hi Miss Yvonne!! ^_^

              haha-- well, good luck at IFDC....it sounds like a bunch of fun, and on one hand I wish we were going, but on the toher I think it will be too dangerous...lol

              See you soon!
              *hugs*
              Matt ^_^