Thanks to everyone!

  • mattsdolls
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
      Thanks to everyone who has responded!

      Your kind words mean so much to me! ^_^

      The dolls have all gone "public", but still of course available to everyone here.... if anyone is still interested, please let me know!

      love to all,
      Matt
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
        Ty so much for the add and allowing me to be a part of a great group :)

        I agree with everyone, the ladies are fabulous!!!

        Wish I hadn't just bought tires, grrrrrrrrrr lol

        :)
      • Matthew Sutton
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
          hahahah--

           You had to buy tires too?  (I just had to get 4 new ones...bleh!)

            Welcome to the group, and thanks for the lovely compliments!

          Matt

          http://mattsutton.com         (OOAK Silkstones)

          http://mattsutton.com/stuff  (extras for sale or trade)

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
            Hi Matts'! I have to say the dolls are beautiful!
            How have you both been? I am still comming down from all the fun at Convention and am saving up my pennies to come to Fort Lauderdale Ken 50th Convention :)
            I am still keen to have a Tippi Hedron doll!
            Let me know how much money in advance you would like me to send via PayPal :)
            Stay handsome both of you!

            Hugs David :)

            > To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
            > From: shooby32@...
            > Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:21:08 +0000
            > Subject: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Thanks to everyone!
            >
            > Thanks to everyone who has responded!
            >
            > Your kind words mean so much to me! ^_^
            >
            > The dolls have all gone "public", but still of course available to everyone here.... if anyone is still interested, please let me know!
            >
            > love to all,
            > Matt

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > matthewsuttonlist-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > matthewsuttonlist-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Brought to you exclusively by Windows Live Download new and classic emoticon packs at Emoticon World