Thanks for the invite!

  • vjsangster
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2009
      Hi Matt,

      Thanks for inviting me to join your group. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new creations.

      Lauren and I made it back this afternoon. Even with all the wonderful goodies I got at convention, I managed to fit everything (including the china) into my van. Of course Lauren was disappointed because it meant another five days trapped in the van with me!

      Looking forward to your updates!

      Valerie
    • Vince Nowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
        Hi Matt,

        So glad to be here :) I always love seeing your beautiful creations, and I hope one of these days I'll be able to add a Matt Sutton to my collection.

        Thanks!
        Vince :)