Dolls available for sale on Sat, Aug 24th!

  • Matt S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2013
      Hi everyone!!

      I hope that the summer has been treating you well, and that you've all had a lot of fun!

      Thanks to everyone who was able to attend Barbie Convention in New Orleans! I'm so glad you found dolls to love, and that you embraced my convention collection with such enthusiasm! Big hugs to everyone!!

      I have a handful of my OOAKs from convention that are still available--and I am finishing up a couple of girls that I didn't have done in time for Convention. I will be posting them all to you, my First-to-Know group, on Saturday, August 24th at 12 Noon PST (3pm Eastern)

      I will post the link to the available dolls to the group at noon, and they will be available on a first- come first served basis.

      Thanks so much!
      Love to all,
      Matt