Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] NEW DOLLS-- live now!!

  • mtekippe
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hello Matt this is Mary TeKippe.  I would like to purchase Pale Moon Rising.  It will take a few days for me to get money into my PayPal.  Would that be okay?  Hugs back.. Mary

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
        Gorgeous dolls, Matt! Finally put the baby down for his nap, and was able to admire your new OOAK dolls you have/had available for sale.

        - Julia