Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] NEW DOLLS-- live now!!

  • Matthew Sutton
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hi Kari--

      OO-- surgery!  I hope you're ok!!   Still lovely girls and guys to be had   http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

      I wish I could bring ya some soup or something!
      *hugs*
      Matt

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
        Hello Matt this is Mary TeKippe.  I would like to purchase Pale Moon Rising.  It will take a few days for me to get money into my PayPal.  Would that be okay?  Hugs back.. Mary

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
          Gorgeous dolls, Matt! Finally put the baby down for his nap, and was able to admire your new OOAK dolls you have/had available for sale.

          - Julia