Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] NEW DOLLS-- live now!!

  • Kari Stackhouse
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
      AAACCCKKKK!!! How did I miss your sale??  I thought it was tomorrow.  Must be the drugs (I had surgery yesterday and am still sleeping off the effects)

      Hope it was very successful for both of you.

      Sheesh!!! Next time I need to ask for a brain transplant.

      Lots of hugs,

      Kari

      On 2-Mar-13, at 12:20 PM, Matt S. wrote:

      Hi everyone!!

      SOrry for the fashionably late delay-- I'd never added so many pics at once and it slowed the computer way down! >_< Technical difficulties!!

      Thanks for your patience-- my new dolls (and some of Matt T's boys) are now up and available! First-come, first serve-- just email me with your wants!

      http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

      *hugs*
      Matt

    • Matthew Sutton
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
        Hi ^_^

        haha-- no, she was a "Model's Life"... but I did start to work on Usherette. just ran outta time :)

        *hugs*
        Matt

        I believe I recognize Taste of Danger!  Was she my Usherette?

        Hugs,
        Cyndy Bee
        Cynthia Bell

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
          Hi Kari--

          OO-- surgery!  I hope you're ok!!   Still lovely girls and guys to be had   http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

          I wish I could bring ya some soup or something!
          *hugs*
          Matt

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
            Hello Matt this is Mary TeKippe.  I would like to purchase Pale Moon Rising.  It will take a few days for me to get money into my PayPal.  Would that be okay?  Hugs back.. Mary

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
              Gorgeous dolls, Matt! Finally put the baby down for his nap, and was able to admire your new OOAK dolls you have/had available for sale.

              - Julia