NEW DOLLS-- live now!!

  • Matt S.
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 12:20 PM
      Hi everyone!!

      SOrry for the fashionably late delay-- I'd never added so many pics at once and it slowed the computer way down! >_< Technical difficulties!!

      Thanks for your patience-- my new dolls (and some of Matt T's boys) are now up and available! First-come, first serve-- just email me with your wants!

      http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

      *hugs*
      Matt
    • valmaxilet
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 12:21 PM
        Hi Matt2,
        Oh, how exciting to have a chance to buy Matt S and Matt T dolls at a time of the year besides convention. Everyone has orders not to bother me at noon on Saturday : )
        If I am fast enough, I would love to buy (I may send more than one email with different requested dolls)

        the music of love
        the dream of you

        Big hugs and smooches to both of you Red heart

        Val

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2 1:39 PM
            Hi, Matt!

            I believe I recognize Taste of Danger!  Was she my Usherette?

            Hugs,
            Cyndy Bee
            Cynthia Bell

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2 1:47 PM
              AAACCCKKKK!!! How did I miss your sale??  I thought it was tomorrow.  Must be the drugs (I had surgery yesterday and am still sleeping off the effects)

              Hope it was very successful for both of you.

              Sheesh!!! Next time I need to ask for a brain transplant.

              Lots of hugs,

              Kari

              On 2-Mar-13, at 12:20 PM, Matt S. wrote:

              Hi everyone!!

              SOrry for the fashionably late delay-- I'd never added so many pics at once and it slowed the computer way down! >_< Technical difficulties!!

              Thanks for your patience-- my new dolls (and some of Matt T's boys) are now up and available! First-come, first serve-- just email me with your wants!

              http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

              *hugs*
              Matt

            • Matthew Sutton
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2 1:49 PM
                Hi ^_^

                haha-- no, she was a "Model's Life"... but I did start to work on Usherette. just ran outta time :)

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2 1:51 PM
                  Hi Kari--

                  OO-- surgery!  I hope you're ok!!   Still lovely girls and guys to be had   http://mattsutton.com/firsttoknow.html

                  I wish I could bring ya some soup or something!
                  *hugs*
                  Matt

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 2 1:55 PM
                    Hello Matt this is Mary TeKippe.  I would like to purchase Pale Moon Rising.  It will take a few days for me to get money into my PayPal.  Would that be okay?  Hugs back.. Mary

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 2 3:46 PM
                      Gorgeous dolls, Matt! Finally put the baby down for his nap, and was able to admire your new OOAK dolls you have/had available for sale.

                      - Julia