Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Save the Date! New dolls premiere on March 2nd!

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      Thanks, Matt! We are looking forward to seeing the collection!

      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Matt S. <shooby32@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody!!

      I hope you'll all join me this coming Saturday, March 2nd, at 12 noon PST (Pacific Standard Time) for the premiere of my newest collection!

      The new dolls will be shown exclusively to you, my first to know group, before being made public. I will send out a special link on that day that only the group will have access to-- and it will show all of my new girls (...and some Matt Trujillo boys) that will be available for purchase!

      I'm so excited! I've been hard at work, so I hope you love them!

      If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at shooby32@...

      Thanks so much, and talk to you all soon!
      *hugs and love*
      Matt

    • cookie clayton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013