Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Hi Everyone! Dolls a-coming at the end of this month!

  • Jenny Lynn
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
      ((squeall!!!!!!)))))

      From: M <shooby32@...>
      To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 10:28 PM
      Subject: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Hi Everyone! Dolls a-coming at the end of this month!

      Hey everybody!

      I just wanted to drop y'all a note to say that there will be a sampling of dolls available for the group to purchase at the end of this month-- I'll have the exact date for you soon, but keep your eyes peeled for some new girls coming your way!

      I hope everyone's holiday was wonderful!

      *big hugs and love to all*

      Matt!

    • Cindy

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
            My checkbook is ready.
            I know they are all going to be lovely and if I don't miss them this time, some will be added to my collection of your dolls.
            Thanks for the update.
            Lynda from NY
            (I may have to repaint the doll room again.)