Hi Everyone! Dolls a-coming at the end of this month!

  • M
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hey everybody!

      I just wanted to drop y'all a note to say that there will be a sampling of dolls available for the group to purchase at the end of this month-- I'll have the exact date for you soon, but keep your eyes peeled for some new girls coming your way!

      I hope everyone's holiday was wonderful!

      *big hugs and love to all*

      Matt!
    • SARI DELL
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
        Did my doll get there?  I emailed you to let you know she was coming.  I figured you had just been busy.

        Hope all is well.
        Hugs
        Sari

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2013
          ((squeall!!!!!!)))))

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
                My checkbook is ready.
                I know they are all going to be lovely and if I don't miss them this time, some will be added to my collection of your dolls.
                Thanks for the update.
                Lynda from NY
                (I may have to repaint the doll room again.)