Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Touching base with my peeps! :)

  • Matthew Sutton
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 18, 2012
      Hey David!

      haha-- thanks for the offer of  being "security".... yeah last year was a little crazy but I'm thankful for the support of so many folks, so I can't complain :)

      I can't wait to see you and Karen and Maryann and all my Aussies!!
      *bug hugs*
      Matt

        ---- Message sent via Adam Internet WebMail - http://www.adam.com.au/