Cant wait to see all the new doll & couture creations :)

  • Hoochfiles
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16, 2012
      Hi Mats can't wait to see your new designs :)
      Hugs David
    • Matthew Sutton
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 16, 2012
        Hi!

        Great!  We're working our patooties off! lol!

        *hugs*
        Matt

        Hi Mats can't wait to see your new designs :)
        Hugs David

      • Amanda C
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 17, 2012
          Matt, I cannot wait to see what you have done; which will be amazing as always. We get in on Tuesday and cannot wait for a fantastic convention =)

          *Amanda*

          --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Sutton <shooby32@...> wrote:

          > Hi!
          >
          > Great!  We're working our patooties off! lol!
          >
          > *hugs*
          > Matt

        • Cat Little
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 17, 2012
            Always one of my very favorite events, yes it's an event, at convention.

            Hugs!
            cat

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 18, 2012
              hahaha

              Quite a crazy event last year...lol

              I'll be glad to see you and get a hug!
              *hugs*
              Matt

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 18, 2012
                aww-- thanks Amanda!!

                I'm hoping to bring the same amount of dollies that I did last year, so there should be lots of lovlies to choose from ^_^
                Matt

                Matt, I cannot wait to see what you have done; which will be amazing as always. We get in on Tuesday and cannot wait for a fantastic convention =)

                *Amanda*

                --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Sutton <shooby32@...> wrote:

                > Hi!
                >
                > Great!  We're working our patooties off! lol!
                >
                > *hugs*
                > Matt

              • Kelly
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 18, 2012

                   Check out my shops at :

                  Kelly

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 18, 2012
                    Oh lordy I sent a blank message before, so sorry LOL
                    Everyone have fun :)

                     Check out my shops at :

                    Kelly