My Barbie Townhouse repaint in progress

  • cyndyb9
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hi, Matt! I have purchased some items from you before on Doll Divas and wanted to touch base. I have just yesterday posted some photos on flickr of my work in progress. I'm "Cyndy Bee" on flickr. Please check it out. Thanks so much! (You reckon Mattel would hire me?)

      Love, love, love your work. I hope maybe one of these days I can make it to a Barbie convention. It looked like great fun. Would love to meet you!