Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Re: Hi Everyone!! Getting exited for convention?

  • Lisa McDonald
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 11 6:42 AM
      Thanks :)

      From: Matthew Sutton <shooby32@...>
      To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, July 10, 2011 8:42:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Re: Hi Everyone!! Getting exited for convention?

      Hi Lisa ^_^

       The Barbie Convention is in different locations each year-- sort of like the Olympics ^_^

      This year we're celebrating Ken and Barbie's 50 years together-- and it's in Ft lauderdale Florida :)

      There's a public salesday on Saturday, and room shopping usually starting Monday and running through Wednesday :)

      Matt

      From: Amanda F <alf_area51@...>
      To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 8:05 AM

      Hi Matt!

      I am really going to try for next year Convention since it will be closer to drive so if I do I will for sure be visting you and your beautful Barbies!! I would love to see pictures of what you have done thi year ;)

      *Amanda*

      --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "mattsdolls" <shooby32@...> wrote:

      > Hey everybody!!
      >

      > Well, as you might imagine I am up to my noggin' in sewing and dollies and paint, getting ready to leave for convention in just a few weeks!! Eek! ...lol
      >
      > This is my 10th Convention, and to celebrate Matt T and I wanted to have a little opening reception with wine or champagne and little nibbley things... :) ......oh, and a bunch of new creations by both myself and Matt Trujillo-- just to sweeten the pot *giggle*
      >
      > We are opening up for sales on Monday the 25th-- the exact time is still tobe determined, but somewhere in the late afternoon (but usually open the door somewhere between 3 and 5ish)-- all of that info will be posted in the hotel, along with our room info.
      >
      > So, can I have a show of hands of who will be attending convention, and who would be lining up for our opening night of room sales? :)
      >
      > Much love and thanks to everyone!! I hope to see a lot of you very soon! :)
      >
      > *swak*
      > Matt

    • Lisa McDonald