Re: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] Re: Hi Everyone!! Getting exited for convention?

  • Matthew Sutton
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 7, 2011
      Hi Amanda--

      Sorry to hear you won't be there... but there's always next year!!

      Matt

      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 11, 2011
        From: Lisa McDonald <risland_65@...>
        To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, July 10, 2011, 7:16 PM

        Sorry to be so clueless...but where is this barbie convention?
        Lisa

        From: Amanda F <alf_area51@...>
        To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 8:05 AM

        Hi Matt!

        I am really going to try for next year Convention since it will be closer to drive so if I do I will for sure be visting you and your beautful Barbies!! I would love to see pictures of what you have done thi year ;)

        *Amanda*