      From: mattsdolls <shooby32@...>
      Subject: [Matthew Sutton OOAK list] NEW DOLL UPDATE!! :)
      To: matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 4:53 PM

      Ok, so I know I said new dolls would be available just a few weeks after I got back from the Barbie Convention.... it's a *liiiittle* later than that...lol

      You see, I wanted to add a couple of dolls to the two I had remaining from convention, so y'all had more choices.... then a couple became three.... and then four...then....(you can see where this is going ^_^)

      I will haver EIGHT dolls available for sale!! EIGHT! ^_^

      I am currently photographing and uploading, and the dolls will be posted to the group THIS SATURDAY, Oct 23, in the afternoon.... Keep your peepers peeled for the post!!

      Thanks for being patient!

      *hugs*

      Matt!

      http://mattsutton.com my OOAK Silkstone website