41Re: Cleveland Convention Doll

  • mattsdolls
    Jul 27 1:20 PM
      Hi Deb!

      awww-- thank you so much! ^_^ I'm sorry you didn't win her-- she would have fit right in with the gals you chose this year! lol! I appreciate your bidding on her, and helping to raise money for the charity.

      I can't wait until Ft Lauderdale! My creativity is already flowing, and I've been sketching and working out some new ideas....(no rest for the wicked...lol)

      Love to you and Jessica!
      Matt

      --- In matthewsuttonlist@yahoogroups.com, "Deb" <dmjohnson113@...> wrote:

      > Matt - I just wanted to say again that your Cleveland Convention live auction doll was just stunning! I did bid on her, but was outbid. I would have been so proud to have her in my collection. The 3 dolls I did purchase are just magnificent!!! Keep up the good work and Jessica and I will see you in Ft. Lauderdale :) Deb J.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic