Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. (Mt. 6:19-21)
For Bible studiesyou can share, see Files
*Ten Commandments? view Love in a Stone Age in Files.
*Space and creation? Click
*What is the Sabbath? 4 min. video: Click
- Are you ready? Click
*The Second Coming
*Death Part I-How Dead are the Dead? Click
*Death Part II-Is it a Saint or Satan? Click
*Law of Love Click
*Forgotten Blessing Click
*Good God, Bad World, Why? Click
3 Angels - LAST CALL Click
- Oct 22, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Only moderators can post messages.