You have a rigid Mandelbrot set shaped couch and you want to move it around a 90 degree corner hallway where the width from the corner to one wall equals thebqllpd
You can assume the candles are mathematical points and none is at the exact center so the probability of a cut intersecting a candle is zero. Markvideo_ranger
Is it allright if any of the cut splits a candle in two - equal or unequal - pieces? What if the unlucky candle is green?Tofique Fatehi tofique.fatehi.UStofiquef
- Dec 18, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.