1) The gravitational field produced by a set of masses can never be made exactly equivalent to a gravitational field produced by a single point. But it's truevideo_ranger
(There's no edit option) 1) In a uniform gravitational field, the center of mass (com) can be considered a point where all the mass can be concentrated and bebqllpd
spent an hour writing a message only to have it all erased... thanks alot yaf##ktards!!! pmm caltech doesn't want you know about relating to Marks proof of abqllpd
- Dec 18, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.