Here's the problem. There are "proofs" that pi=4 and sqrt(2)=2 and other paradoxes along these lines. If you take a 10x10 grid and shade the perimeter withbqllpd
and i thought we were discussing the motions of free bodies
If no one is going to moderate this group... will you give me a chance? Clooney? Mark? puzzlehacker?bqllpd
- Dec 18, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.