Re: PLEASE TRY, ITS A LOGICAL QUESTION

  • guerrilla_us
    Message 1 of 4232 , Jul 1, 2001
      You can count backwards. When a library day falls
      on a Thursday, it did so for one of two reasons: 1)
      that was how it legitimately fell or 2) the library
      day fell on Wednesday and was bumped up to Thursday.
      If you start counting backwards from Monday, you
      only encounter this once (with child the third) before
      all three children meet again, so it's not too
      hairy.<br><br>So I got Saturday, 9 days prior to their final
      Monday meeting.
    • sum_what_ever
      Message 4232 of 4232 , Apr 25, 2011
        can't sleep (yawn), i spent around 3 hr.s on your your original post here. it seems this implicit function solution set is the semi-stable modular eliptical curves A. Wiles gave in his proof of fermat's last theorem. Your function is way simpler. have to get some sleep before i got to go to work, but the proof of this is around 4 to 5 pages as you said. i'll have to look at it more this evening. also, what's the scoop of you being the source for the plot of tron legacy? we should all get royalties! heheh.