More on 33

  • Prometheus_Jr
    Message 1 of 4232 , Mar 2, 1999
    • sum_what_ever
      Message 4232 of 4232 , Apr 25, 2011
        can't sleep (yawn), i spent around 3 hr.s on your your original post here. it seems this implicit function solution set is the semi-stable modular eliptical curves A. Wiles gave in his proof of fermat's last theorem. Your function is way simpler. have to get some sleep before i got to go to work, but the proof of this is around 4 to 5 pages as you said. i'll have to look at it more this evening. also, what's the scoop of you being the source for the plot of tron legacy? we should all get royalties! heheh.