Extremely wierd graph grouping. Someone please look at this.

  • bqllpd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      This is related to my last post. I was trying to figure out a way that I could make some sort of pattern like a human voice come out of the number phi by wave interference. I've had the idea for a long time that mabye some numbers are ways of storing information. I think this reality may be some sort of simululation and bits and pieces of the operating system are encoded within nature itself. I found something. This is reproducible for anyone to verify. Please let me know if there are any other types of graphs that have the same property as the ones I'm about to explain, because I sure don't know and I don't want to sound crazy if there already is.

      I found that the equation c+c/r=r is related to phi and phi like sequences like c(a_n+a_(n+1))=a_(n+2) where (a_(n+2))/(a_(n+1))-->r as n-->oo also c(r^n+r^(n+1))=r^(n+2). Other properties can be derived too. If you solve for r in terms of c, you get r=(c+or-(c^2+4c)^(1/2))/2 where c is any complex number, imaginary or real.

      Now for the really weird part. Graph the function \sum_{c=1}^n sine(x*r) for the positive root of r (I haven't tried the negative yet). Try all different values for n and overlay all the graphs. It looks like someone writing with a calligraphy pen! Maybe they're grooves for some record player? Is it a fractal? What other kind of graph has this property? Is there a message in this because there is definitely structure to this.

      Jason